Online media training courses for busy athletes!
Check back later for a range of online courses on speaking to the media as a professional athlete.
Getting comfortable with the media
This media education course is an ideal introduction for young athletes starting off a career in professional sport. Full of practical insights and useful tips, this course will prepare you for your early career media interviews so you are ready and confident to deal with them. Amongst other topics, this course will help you:
- Learn about the different types of media athletes can expect to encounter
- Consider your professional responsibilities when speaking to the media
- Understand the types of questions athletes typically get asked
- Learn a range of useful strategies for answering common questions
- Identify behaviour that can help you create a positive impression
- And much more